Nice RM Near Dongdaemun Mall
Floor No.(with elevator)
Hello. My name is MiYoung Lee. I have two daughters and the older one went to the United States for a year as an exchange student. She stayed with her American host family while she was in America and that’s part of the reasons that I started hosting the foreigner guests. Also, I have had lots of problems when I was traveling another countries so I thought it would be great if I can be someone who can help you guys have great memories while you are visiting Korea.
#02. The most simple way you can get here from the Incheon airport
When you get the Incheon International Airport, you will find the bus stop for the airport limousine. Once you take the 6101 bus, get off at ‘Eung-bong sam-guh-li station’. It will take about an hour to get here from the airport.
Incheon International Airport –> Gimpo Airport –> Eung-bong sam-guh-li
#03. Sights and attractions
1. Myeong dong : ‘Myeong-dong’ is 6 subway stops away from our house without transferring. It is a place focused on young ages for their shopping and tour. It’s one of the places that most of the tourists visiting Korea expect to visit. You can purchase clothes, accessories, and makeup products. You can also enjoy and experience Korean cultures.
2. Dong dae moon : You can get ‘동대문 역사문화(Dong dae moon history culture)station’ after 3 stops from here without transferring. There are lots of big shopping malls aroung ‘Dong-dae-moon’ and you can find lots of good quality stuffs with lower price
3. Gang nam ap-goo-jung & shin–sa-dong ga-lo-soo-gil : It is 2 stops away from here. Lots of department stores and theaters are located around ap goo jung station. If you would like to see Korean fashion forerunners, you should come here! Also, you can find the street full of cafes and clothes shops around the ga-lo-soo-gil.
- Extra facilities around here : We have convenient store, café, restaurant, department store, and movie theater around our house. And you can get there in less than 5 minutes.
- Café : Angelinus, Coffee bean
- Department store : Wang-sim-ni Enter Six Mall
- Restaurant : You can find lots of wonderful restaurants around Han-Yang university.
4. Park&Work out : You can get to the Han River Park in 2 minutes. And we have fitness club right in front our house.
5. Free bike rental : You can borrow bicycles for free so that you can enjoy the view of Han River while riding a bicycle.
6. Free cell phone rental : You don’t need to pay for the rental, but there will be cost for the initial registration($20). And you can buy phone card which is $10 for 30 minutes.
#04. Pick up and how to get the key.
On the date you booked, after the reservation, come to the subway station that we are available to pick you up. Haend-dang (line 5), Wang-sim-li(line 2), Eung-bong(central line) are the subway stations near from our house. Please let us know your arriving time as early as you can through email or message.
#05. My Family
There are 4 people in my family. My husband(47yrs old), me(44yrs old), and the younger daughter(17yrs old) are staying in this house. The first daughter is staying in the United States so she’s not here. And our Chinese guest is going to stay with us for 2 years like our real family. My house is an apartment with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The living room will be shared by everyone. Guests are allowed to make some coffee or instant noodles in the kitchen.
. You will have a bathroom just for the guests. You need to share the bathroom with other guests, but you can use it by yourself when there are no guests. We have 2 rooms for guests. The washing machine, refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, and microwave are available to use. The front door is door-lock so we will let you know the password for it.
2. Personal items (guest room)
- Wi-fi, Lan are available for the internet
- Single bed
- Mini table
- Closet, drawer
1. Pick up
- Fee for the pick up is $800 for each way so it will be $1600 total. (We accept it directly, not through Wimdu)
- We offer toasts or cereal for breakfast and if you want, you can feel free to make your own food. There will be no extra cost for breakfast.
- If you want Korean breakfast, it will be $5.
- Dinner is $10 per meal.
- But on the days when we have Korean barbecue or bulgogi(Korean traditional meal), it will cost $20 for each person. You don’t need to pay this cost to Wimdu but you can pay it directly to the host. Dinner time is between 6:00 and 7:30. If you don’t get to be here for dinner, the host won’t prepare any extra meals.
*** Dinner Program : In case of the long-period guest (staying at least more than a month), we provide both breakfast and dinner everyday like our real family. It will be $300.
3. If the long-period guest doesn’t want the dinner program, we would consider it as the guest doesn’t want to stay as our real family, so we won’t accept that guest. But for the long-period guests, there will be discount when they are paying the homestay fee.
4. There will be no extra fee for the cleaning when you check in or out.
5. In case of you need to reserve 2 rooms, you can find more rooms that I’m offering for the guests.
#08. Subway station and bus stop (public transportation)
3 minutes -> Eung-bong station (central line)
Wang-sim-ni station (line 2 and 5)
3 minutes -> mini bus stops (when you go somewhere around here)
5 minutes -> bus stops (when you go little farther but still in Seoul)
#09. Guest who perfer
Our family can speak English, Japanese and Chinese so if you can those languages it will help us when we talk to each other. We would like to have someone who can be our friends and even family.
We have a Chinese girl studying in a graduated college in Seoul, so Chinese guests will be welcomed!
House rules* Special dinner : 20,000KRW / 1dish
* chicken / BBQ party : about twice a month
* I help you to use facilities.
check out time:am 11:00
Age or gender does not matter but we would prefer women to men.
Please respect our check in and out time.
Check out : 12:00
Please do not smoke inside the house.
The additional fee per a person is half price of the original cost.
Please check whether it’s available on the date you want to stay through the calendar.
Please message us first before your reservation.
Please feel free to ask any questions through email or message :)
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 2633 HKD|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 9464 HKD|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 206 HKD per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption