Taipei Downtown Boutique Living
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
|Address||Section Bādé Rd, 104 Taipei, Taiwan|
The apartment comes with 24 hour security and is perfect for tourists, luxury special stays or a business traveler.
The room also includes:
*Real bed that accommodates 1-2 people
*Spacious living room with LCD TV with Cable
*Kitchen with basic utensils and refrigerator
*Modern and clean bathroom with rain shower head
*Shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer are all provided
*Towels are provided
*No smoking and No pets please!
*Additional cleaning and housekeeping services are available if needed
*Location is close to Bade Road
*Close to Guanghua Computer Center
*Close to National Taipei Universy
*Close to MRT Station ZhongXiao XinSheng- 5 min walk
*Close to 24 hour convenience stores
*Close to night markets
*Close to XInyi Business District
*Close to SOGO department stores
*Easy access to bus, train, and taxi
House rulesNo smoking allowed.
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment is true to what is being portrayed in the photographs.
The location: Ideal, less than 5min walk from sub-station. It is very convenient to travel to other locations as it is an interchange as well.
The apartment: well maintained, clean, slightly small (ideal for 2-3, but rather cramped for 4); Most importantly, comfortable beds for a good night's rest!!
Checking in/out was also easy due to prior arrangements by the host with the security guardhouse.
- TV, aircon, pantry area, fridge: worked fine, in good condition
- washer/dryer: will need help from the host to operate
- toilet: interesting technology installed, however, there is a particular button which makes noise whenever you activate it
- Friendly guards, who are always around; Helpful when we approached them for assistance/directions
- Small stall which serves good local breakfast within 5min walk to substation entrance1
- Walk towards substation entrance2 and discovered many bakeries and eateries for meals
- Walk around and behind the street and discovered shops for gifts/souvenirs
Our host, Jenny, is a very helpful and approachable lady.
Prior to our date for checking in, there was some confusion and our accommodation was not confirmed.
Since we have arrived days earlier, we sent a request to Jenny if she could meet us and come to a resolution.
She was quick to receive us at that very hour and also provided an alternative on par with what we had booked for.
Throughout our stay, Jenny was also responsive to our queries. Thanks Jenny!
Staying here felt like being a local, returning home everyday after sightseeing.
We definitely enjoyed our stay there in Taipei. :)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption