Cozy Studio Terrace Panier District
|Address||rue Poirier, 13002 Marseille, France|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||Within a week|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
The studio has all the amenities to ensure your comfort: free WiFi internet access, DVD and Blue Ray, flat screen TV, equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, coffee machine ...), bathroom, storage areas etc ....
You have a very comfortable cupboard bed that can be folded if you need more space.
The large terrace has chairs, loungers and a garden table. In addition to stunning views of the Old Port, it allows you to see many historical buildings in Marseille (Accoules church, Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde etc ...)
The studio can accommodate three people (with additional sofa bed) but we rather recommend for two.
Restaurants, shops, historic monuments and museums (MUCEM, Vieille Charité ...), art and craft galleries, book stores are within walking distance.
You are also very close to the Old Port, boat trips starting point to the Château d'If, the islands of Friuli and the creeks of Marseille and Cassis. Old Port also leave small train to visit the historic districts of the city.
A fish market is held every morning on the Old Port.
It is very easy to access beaches since the studio or using a bicycle sharing system in Marseilles, or with buses serving the beaches within minutes of the Catalans, the Prophet or the Prado.
The studio is called "Le Pointu", the name given to traditional fishing boats of Marseille.
WELCOME2MARSEILLE - RENTAL AGREEMENT
We as the tenants, accept the following rental agreement:
1) We shall show a piece of ID to the landlord in order for him to be able to declare and pay the touristic tax owned to the municipality.
2) We shall leave the apartment on the agreed time. The apartment has to be liberated before 12.00 AM.
3) The Tenant must leave the property in the state in which it was found, clean and tidy, leaving it free of items and belongings and with the utilities available and the furniture and objects in perfect working order.
4) Smoking is forbidden in the apartment itself but is allowed on the balcony provided cigarette butts are not thrown outside nor in the plants.
5) We shall switch off the lights when we leave the apartment.
6) The agreement is made for a set number of persons. If any extra person is lodging in the apartment this will constitute a breach of the agreement unless prior agreement with the landlord.
7) We agree neither to damage the apartment nor to disturb the neighbors.
8) We will leave the apartment without any compensation if police would be required to intervene because of a problem we created.
9) We will admit our responsibility if a fire or any other damage would be caused by us to the apartment.
10) We shall throw the garbage in the container put at our disposal for this purpose. To preserve the planet, bottles should be put in a separate place for recycling. If garbage is left in the apartment, a 50 euro penalty will be applied.
11) We will give back the keys to the owner at the end of the rental period. Any failure to do so will be met with a 100 euro penalty.
The Owner shall maintain the supplies of water, electricity, gas etc., up to date with payment and in full operation, as well as the insurance of the house up to date.
We remind you that this apartment is located in a residential building and the neighbors tend to work even though you are on vacation.
We ask that you to respect their rest and not to make excessive noise at night or even during daytime!
It is not possible to organize parties in the apartment out of respect for the neighbors some of whom have young children.
But rest assured, Marseille has enough bars and clubs if you want to party until late.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your stay :-)
|Weekly rate||$ 4281 HKD|
|Monthly rate||$ 7925 HKD|
|Maximum nights||5 months|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We enjoyed our stay very much! It is really a very charming little appartement with a breathtaking view over the city and the port. We have not met Elvio himself but everything was very well organized and uncomplicated. We would come back at once.!
Elvio's apartment is extremely beautiful, cozy and placed very close to the Vieux Port in the middle of the Panier quarter. The view from the balcony is breath taking. You can enjoy your meals on the balcony and do sunbathing in privacy because you are not visible for neighbours! Cars are not allowed in the streets there so it is really quiet and you can sleep with the windows opened. I fully recommend the studio for two persons!! In addition to that Elvio is very supportive and kind if you have any questions. Thanks for a wonderful week in your beautiful studio, Elvio and best wishes to Beatrice! It was a pleasure to make her acquaintance!
Small but nice and very well equipped. With bus stops and Metro Vieux Port near by, you are in a perfect position to explore the city. The terrasse is simply unique - a bit aslope - thus not ideal for Bouillabaisse or saucy dishes - but sunny even for the early birds and with inspiring views. Great place to feel at home. I enjoyed every minute of my stay!
A small but nice apartment with everything you need. Great terrace with views of the harbor and Notre Dame de la Garde. A place to relax.
Ein kleines, aber hübsches Appartement mit allem, was man braucht. Großartig die Terrasse mit Blick auf den Hafen und Notre-Dame de la Garde. Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen.
Fantastically beautiful apartment with sensational Ausblick.Die apartment is equipped top eye-it really was not missing anything. The landlord is 100% reliable and super friendly, even gave us on the first day a small city tour. We would go back anytime!! Thank you for this great Elvio stay.
Traumhaft schönes Apartment mit sensationellem Ausblick.Die Wohnung ist top augestattet- es fehlt wirklich an nichts. Der Vermieter ist zu 100% zuverlässig und super freundlich, hat uns sogar am ersten Tag eine kleine Stadtführung gegeben.
Wir würden jederzeit wieder kommen!!!!
Danke Elvio für diesen tollen Aufenthalt.
We had a great time in a fantastic, charming accommodation with a breathtaking view of the city (with a sea view!), Only a few minutes from the Old Port. Ideal for a holiday and to explore the city. The host was friendly and helpful. We will come back ..
Wir hatten eine tolle Zeit in einer traumhaft, charmanten Unterkunft mit einer atemberaubenden Aussicht auf die Stadt (mit Meerblick!), nur ein paar Minuten bis zum alten Hafen. Ideal für eine Urlaub und zum Erkunden der Stadt. Der Gastgeber war freundlich und hilfsbereit. Wir kommen gerne wieder..
Le studio est comme décrit,
Arrivée et départ étaient sans problème, enfin je suis très satisfaite.
Je voudrais écrire normalement avec plus d'enthousiasme, mais après mon retour de Marseille à proximité le 13 Novembre, ma joie reste dans l'ombre par le chagrin de Paris.
Cordialement et en solidarité, Katrin
Perfekt. Der Blick über Marseille vom Dachbalkon entschädigt für die Treppe bis zum obersten Geschoss. Wir haben Elvio zwar nicht angetroffen, aber es war alles bestens organisiert. Sehr zu empfehlen!
Nous avons passé 4 jours très agréables pour découvrir Marseille.
Le studio est parfaitement situé dans le quartier du Panier, au centre de Marseille, tout est accessible à pied, en métro (gare à 2 stations) et même en bateau (les calanques).
Contact très facile avec le propriétaire.
Le studio est confortable pour 2 personnes, mais c'est surtout la terrasse qui fait son charme: petit déjeuner au soleil avec vue sur le port et Notre Dame de la Garde !
Peut-être rajouter quelques bols et saladiers dans la cuisine.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption