Modern and Luxurious Double Room
- Family/child friendly
- Lockable room
|Address||Widegate St, E17HP London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||More than half a year ago|
This room is located in a brand new intimate boutique accommodation designed to be the gateway to your London experience, whether it is for business, a discovery weekend, a mini break or a long stay. In the centre of the metropolis, it is situated next to bishopgate, one of the seven main gates in London. Situated in the financial heart of the city, next to fashionable Spitalfields market, near to West End shopping as well as easy access to international travel. So, whatever the reason for your stay, you are never far from all the attractions and facilities of this great city.
It has excellent transport links: Closest tube station - Liverpool Street- Access to Central / Hammersmith and City / Metropolitan and Circle Lines; National Rail / Stanstead Express 3 minutes walk to Moorgate and Northern Line; 10 minutes walk to District Line International Travel London City Airport 5 miles Heathrow 17 miles / Gatwick 25 miles Luton 28 miles Eurostar – St Pancras, 15 minutes direct by underground or taxi Eurostar will be available soon from the new Shoreditch station within walking distance.
It is also close to a number of famous landmarks which is perfect for guests wanting to explore the City of London. Famous landmarks include The Tower of London/Tate Modern/St. Pauls Cathedral The London Eye/West End Shopping Close to Brick Lane/Spitalfields Close to Moorfields world famous Eye hospital Close to Old Street - home to UK’s Silicon Valley Close to creative district centred around brick lane and Famous Hoxton Square and Shoreditch.
House rulesNo smoking allowed.
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
Clean & comfortable room. Excellent host.
Clean & comfortable room. Quiet location.
What is good about our stay:
- Direct connection from Saint Pancras International London to the apartment.
- Very good public traffic connection (Stepney green station and Bus lines near by).
- Near to grocery stores (ASDA: cheap and wide range of products, Tesco: a bit more expensive than ASDA but better opening times)
- It was easy to communicate with Marcos and he quickly send someone to hand over the keys.
- The kitchen is well equipped
Need to be improved:
- We did not have a cover for sleeping, which was not so problematic because it was very warm during our stay.
- The door lock of the apartment is not easy to open. The trick is to not fully insert the key into the keyhole to open the door. For me, it worked with this trick but it would be more pleasant if the door lock would be replaced by a new robust one.
- We were not able to open the window in the kitchen, which is not so ideal especially if you want to open a window which is not close to the busy/loud street.
- Toilet flush is not fixed very well and sometimes needs to be rotated in order to work again.
- The cleanliness is suboptimal.
- Sofa bed in the living room was not very comfortable because it is deformed.
Just general notes:
- Quite noisy at night if windows are open, but that cannot be changed and is partially compensated with the very good location of the apartment
- We were only in the apartment to sleep. For this purpose the apartment was acceptable.
Clean & comfortable room in quiet location. Excellent host.
Clean & comfortable room. Convenient location minutes from underground station.
Great host. Nice room in quiet location.
Excellent host. quiet location.
Great host. Nice apartment in central location.
Alles angetroffen wie im Angebot beschrieben. Netter Vermieter! Gute Anbindung an den öffentlichen Nahverkehr.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption