2 bedroomed comfort at the Király street - Apartment Minestrone
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Király St, 1061 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
This is the cultural centre of Budapest! Galleries, museums, clubs, theatres and the Opera House are just a couple of steps away!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 49 HKD per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Nice apartment in a quiet street. The manager is super friendly and very team player. The apartment has ample furnishings. From the kitchen window you have a view on one of the many attractions. It's so much that we get to our next city break again be using Wimdu
Mooi appartement in een rustige straat. De beheerder is super vriendelijk en heel meedenkend. Het appartement is ruimschoots voldoende ingericht. Vanuit het keukenraam heb je uitzicht op een van de vele bezienswaardigheden. Het is zo goed bevallen dat we bij onze volgende stedentrip weer gebruik gaan maken van WimDu
Very clean appartement.
Very good situated nearby Metro
Really cute and comfortable apartment that only loses a star because the toilet was not really flushing well (this will no doubt be fixed now) and the hot water for the shower ran out quite quickly. It was really cold outside and the apartment was cosy and easy to heat. The price/location is really good value and Bianka was easy to communicate with. Thanks!
The appartment was just like my girlfriend and me expected it to be. Cosy, clean, very central,a lot of natural light and all the necessary cooking furniture. The only negative is that there was a lot of noise during the night because it was close to streets full of bars.
Execente where apartment is just a few meters from one of the metro stations. As an apartment is very quiet inside which is great for relaxing after long days of sightseeing but no pretty sight and that for this reason the windows facing walls. If traveling with lots of luggage, you need to be strong or make several trips up the stairs as there is no elevator. But assessing the pros and cons, we, Lumphini!!
Situación del apartamento es execente a tan solo unos metros de una de las paradas del metro. Como es un apartamento interior es muy tranquilo lo cual es genial para descansar despues de los largos dias de turismo aunque ninguna vista bonita ya que por este motivo las ventanas dan a muros. Si viajas con mucho equipaje, necesitas estar fuerte o hacer varios viajes por las escaleras puesto que no hay ascensor. Pero valorando los pros y los contras, nosotros, repetiriamos!!!!
Very central apartment. Close to stores, resturants and the metro.
The floor was quite cold, good thing we had our warm socks with us =)
Bèla is wonderful; friendly and precise.
The apartment is as in the description. It's equipped with all the comforts (hairdryer,
washin machine, towels ext...).
and the apartment location is perfect, one of the best to visit, enjoy and live Budapest (also below the apartment there are small market,bar... and around the corner, 24h markets).
finally turn the corner and be in front of the Opera is spectacular !!!
Thank you so much Bèla, I hope to retur soon.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption