Villa Peric **** with pool -Apartment 1
|Address||Beroje, 20213 Čilipi, Konavle, Croatia|
This spacious property with private pool surrounded by untouched nature consists of 4 modern furnished apartments that can be rented as a whole providing an ideal accommodation for larger groups or for families or friends who wish to enjoy holidays together (up to 12 persons) or each apartment can be rented individually ( up to 4 persons)
Each apartment has cca 60 square meters, capacity 2+2 persons and consists of a hallway, bedroom (air conditioned), living room ( air conditioned), completely equipped kitchen, bathroom with massage shower cabin and terrace cca 15 square meters suitable for outdoor dining and overlooking the forest and the pool. Each apartment has its own parking place, internet connection and SAT TV.
Čilipi is unique location to spend active or passive holidays, to relax in peaceful village surrounding and excellent place to explore whole region from. It takes you just 3 minutes drive to the nearest beach, shop, post office, cafes, small restaurant, bank and ATM. Cavtat is within 10 min drive, Dubrovnik is within 30 min and Montenegro border within 30 minutes drive. What makes Čilipi even more inviting is the vicinity of the International Airport of Dubrovnik that largely contributed to the tourist development of this region over the past decade
We recommend our guests to have a car because every day they can go for a swimming in a different location (there are lots of very nice swimming spots around... natural beaches not yet discovered by tourists), to the different restaurants ( in this region there are many small family restaurants – rural households that serve domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared ), on various trips : visit Dubrovnik and Cavtat, boat trips (to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet ), visiting wineries (opportunity to taste and buy premium wines of the region), visiting neighboring countries ( Boka Bay in Montenegro; Mostar and Medjugorje in BiH), horse riding, jeep safari, ATV safari, water sports, walking ( using well-marked walking paths) cycling, hiking, free climbing, sea kayaking ect.....
Recommended places and events in vicinity to visit:
1. Folklore events - have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. Already from 9 a.m.onwards, one can take a look at the exhibited traditional handicrafts, visit the museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle and taste the sweet traditional wine Prošek or brandy Travarica while klapa Čilipi (klapa is a Dalmatian a cappella harmony-singing group) performs beutiful dalmatian songs. At the local square in front of the St. Nicholas' Church, at 11.15, the local folklore ensemble will introduce you with the customs and traditions of Konavle. Specialty of the area and Konavle people is in distinctive traditional costumes and embroidery. The best way to experience the traditions of Konavle is to visit Sunday morning folklore performances in Čilipi.
2. The sea -Luka rocky beach and Pasjaca pebble beach – unique natural bathing area known mostly to local people
3. Historical towns Cavtat and Dubrovnik
4. Horseback riding school, recreational trail rides ( a tour that offers relaxing and exciting horse ride along 11 km long path which leads through the olive groves and pine forest towards the famous Konavle rocky seaside),
5.ATV safari (a modern-concept, slightly adventurous field trip during which you can explore Konavle driving small ATV vehicles (driver's license not required).
6.Rural households that offer domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared
7.Jeep safari- a chance to experience Konavle in a bit of adventurous manner. Driving in air-conditioned jeeps you will cruise through Konavle from its hill side to the most southern tourist destination in Croatia - Molunat, and finish the trip with a meal in the old Mill of Konavle, built in the 16th century.
8. Diving center ( Cavtat)- offers a diving activities ( Underwater world is very attractive for diving activities. Nearby, next to Cavtat there are several ancient sites, the largest and most attractive in the Adriatic, including ones in the Mediterranean. They are extremely valuable sites with over 1800 amphorae and pithoi, which originate from the first century BC and the first and 2 century AD. In addition Cavtat seabed abounds in beautiful underwater walls that reach up to 100 feet deep, underwater caves and sunken ships from the ancient times and recent past.) . and wide selection of water sports too
9. Boat trips ( to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet); tourist submarine trip
10. Sea kayaking
11. Free climbing
14 If you want to immerse yourself into the distant history of Konavle region, make sure you visit Illyrian piles in Mikulići, Mithraeum in Močići or tombstones in Brotnice and St. Barbara church in Dubravka. Beautiful surroundings and heritage of the Republic of Dubrovnik is best to meet during visit of the mills on the river Ljuta or fortress Soko Grad.
15. Adrenalin park - located i the nature and designed for all age groups = from children to pensioners
Basic price is valid for 2 persons accommodated in the same apartment. Additional fee is required for 3rd and 4th person (please send inquiry)
The outdoor pool is available to the guests in the period May-October
Minimum stay in July/ August is 7 days and changeover day is Saturday or Sunday.
For stays less than 4 nights the price is 20% higher.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 92 HKD per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption