Room at one step from the Centre!
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
|Address||Calle de Cerdeña, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Ideal if you are visiting Barcelona for holidays, business or even if you are just passing by.
The house is located in the eastern part of Barcelona, called Eixample Dret, between Triumph Arch and the Auditorium . This is in the midle of the tipical modernist zone of Barcelona. We are close to Villa Olimpica and to Sagrada Familia .
We are located right between the modern Barcelona with its parks and buildings and the tipical part of the city. So you can choose from plenty exciting opportunities for go out side.
Moreover, the location is very well connected to the center via metro (Stop Marina) , trams and buses.
We have a cat (Shadow), very quiet and shy, will be hard for you to see him...
The room is quiet and comfortable room with the possibility to have one or two beds, depending your request. . Ideal for relaxing after a long day!
Extra services: (optional)
-Laundry: 6 euros one machine (in cash)
-Kitchen* (for cooking): 15 euros weekly per person (in cash - pay first day)
- Half board service: 5 euros per day
- Full board service: 9 euros per day
- Cleaning service up to a week: 5 euros
Free services from the host:
- Breakfast: coffee/tea, 2 Toast, butter, and marmalade. Special rates do not include breakfast
- Towels and sheets for the bed
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The entrance to the house, for new guests is flexible.
- Check-out before 12 pm.
- If for travel reasons, it proved necessary, you can leave your baggage at the place reserved for that until you can remove them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Breakfast is only 8 to 11 hours. Special rates do not include breakfast
- When half board 1). Dinner is between 20.30 and 21.30 hours. 2). No lunch. 3). Dinner is not redeemable for lunch.
- THE USE OF THE KITCHEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.For the use of the kitchen there´s a charge of 15 euros per week per person. the use of the washermachine is 5 euros.
- Drinks and food to be consumed after hours breakfast or dinner, are the guest charge.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 216 HKD per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
It was nice staying at Natalia's :-)
See you soon!
we felt very welcome and had a great time, definitely recommend that place
It is a nice little room, with mirror, desk and small balcony. The flat is very central, 5 minutes to Sagrada Familia and a close metro station into the central.
Just in sommer it is a bit hot an noisy from the close streets.
We had a really nice stay in Natalia's appartement. Everything was really clean and Natalia was really kind and helpfull.
The breakfast was simple but good enough.The location is just perfect!
Thanks for all.
Well the room itself was ok for my son and I, not really any complaints regards staying for 3 nights. One thing I should have researched before I left London was that to use the kitchen was an extra 15euros, although it is my fault for not knowing this, I still find it a large amount of extra funds, in total it would be 45euros just to cook dinner. If I had known this I would have found somewhere else. In general it was local to the old town, and the beach. But do feel that I would not stay there again. Thanks. Stephen Boyd.
As expected: a small but nice and tidy room in a flat located centrally in Barcelona, hosted by a very nice and helpful lady.
Had a great stay at Natalias. Fine room and only 5 min. from the beach. Good area with shopping and metro near by. :-)
We enjoyed our stay in Barcelona, nice, clean and safe location, close to the beach and Poble NOU at walking distance.
Within 10 minutes in the center,where it was crowded in august, so nice to come home in a peaceful environment.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption